Logistics Specialist - Outbound Coordinator
Location: Whitestown, IN
Role in detail
At Rockwell Automation we are expanding human possibility. We stand with the problem solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. As the world’s largest company solely focused on industrial automation, our solutions apply to all industries and all manufacturing environments and we help our customers maximize performance, advance innovation and drive growth.
Our new state of the art Distribution Center is fully automated and we are looking for people who want to grow with us. This role is responsible for planning, organizing and maintaining daily activities in the Shipping office and providing the necessary support for insuring daily on-time shipments.
- Coordinate all office-related functions to insure daily on time shipments. This includes Bill of Lading, invoicing, and shipping related documents. Provide proper file maintenance for all Bills of Lading and International Case Sheets.
- Knowledge of all shipping office functions (international, domestic, etc.)
- Maintain effective, timely communication with external and internal customers to provide maximum logistics customer service.
- Resolve daily receiving discrepancies, carrier damage through communication with Manufacturing, Traffic and Purchasing,
- Monitor systems and procedures to ensure communication of information between Mainframe, WMS, and Bill of Lading systems to support on-time delivery and world-class customer service
- Responsible for responding to and resolving inquiries daily from internal and external customers.
- Partner with all levels in the facility to initiate and drive process improvements
- Supporting Customer Care Requests
- Management of Consist of process
- Managing Z_slo report
- Process ESOTC
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong communication skills, to build relationships and communicate with internal and external customers to ensure world class customer service.
- The ability to improve processes and share experience of best practices to continue improving the performance of the facility.
- Professionalism and integrity, enabling them to influence and lead others and to drive to resolution.
- The capacity to follow through on all commitments and to protect confidentiality of information
- The resolve to ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but are not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the Rockwell Automation Information
- High School degree or GED
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- This position will have limited travel to U.S. and international Rockwell Automation locations or distributors.
- Interacts well with the global team members
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in a warehouse and/or distribution center preferred.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines with internal and external resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with computer hardware, Excel, Microsoft Office or comparable software preferable.
- Ability to plan and organize work to effectively perform assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Experience with warehouse management systems preferred.
- SAP Experience preferred.
This is a summary of the position’s responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence and serve customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive, and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.